Your whole church family embracing mission together
What kind of mission are we modelling for the next generation?
Church-based mission is often centred in meeting the needs of people who are presently strangers to us. Because it happens outside of regular church it has low visibility and little participation by the broader congregation.
What if our church found ways to turn over responsibility for mission to its members without asking them to be lone rangers? And could we help one another woo to Jesus those friends and acquaintances God has already placed in our lives?
The ‘Redemptive Family’ church series builds on the insights of the ‘Redemptive Family’ devotional and is designed to help us imagine ways of doing simple mission together that are effective and warmly relational.
With everyone engaged and fulfilled in mission the church grows spiritually and numerically. And modelling mission that leads to transformed lives helps the next generation experience success they can replicate!
The ‘Redemptive Family’ church series includes:
- A 5-week daily devotional for everyone
- Sermon outlines and small-group studies that build on the
- devotional readings
- A weekly survey that encourages a church-wide conversation about your church’s missional purpose
- A facilitated workshop for the whole church to make a practical plan together for next steps
‘Redemptive Family’ covers:
- Church is a family on a mission
- Why God planted our church here
- How we individually nurture redemptive relationships
- How the family can share and grow relationships together
- Being mature people who lead ourselves well
Love Your Neighbour can support your church
Love Your Neighbour has the experience and expertise to facilitate the Redemptive Family Workshop that concludes the series.
Using the techniques of Appreciative Inquiry, this workshop begins a process that gives everyone a voice and ensures a positive outcome for your church.
At your invitation we will meet with your church leadership to help you coordinate the ‘Redemptive Family’ series and workshop so that the whole process supports the vision and direction you want to go.
Contact us today and let’s have a conversation about how we can serve you!